- First-time homebuyers who are beginning or considering house-hunting
- Any buyer who will soon close on a home
- Buyers with a loan that requires HUD-approved homebuyer education in a classroom
- Buyers with a loan that requires HUD-approved online homebuyer education provided by Framework
Homebuyer Education (HBE) covers all relevant topics for first-time homebuyers and anyone who simply wants to improve their home buying skills. INHP offers different learning options depending upon your learning style or loan requirements:
- Traditional classroom: Led by INHP instructors and industry experts – including realtors and contractors – the course covers the basic principles of the mortgage process: credit, shopping for a home, inspections, insurance, and preparing for closing. Learn how to select a realtor, what to expect at the closing table—and everything in between. It’s a smart way to get a great start in your new home. The 8-hour course is required for INHP’s completion certificate. The course is HUD approved.
- Online powered by Framework: This homebuyer course is the most comprehensive available online, exceeding both HUD standards and National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling. Yet it’s so user-friendly, most people complete it in just 4 to 6 hours. También se ofrece en Español.
Classes are available online, at INHP’s Homeownership Center at Glendale, the Boner Center or other locations. See schedule of classes for location of specific class.