INDIANAPOLIS (Feb. 17, 2017) – The Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership (INHP) is pleased to announce additions to its board leadership in 2017. Beginning Jan. 1, 2017, Mr. Randy Reichmann, mentor at Edge Mentoring, has been named chairman of the board. He is supported by newly elected board officers, including:
- Vice Chair – Dr. Robert Manuel, president, University of Indianapolis
- Secretary – Mr. Al Smith, chairman, Chase Indiana
- Treasurer – Ms. Gina Miller, senior vice president of operations and chief financial officer, United Way of Central Indiana
INHP has also added seven new members to its board of directors. As an organization, INHP’s board is comprised of eight mayoral appointees, five United Way of Central Indiana appointees, eight contributing members and three at-large community members. Board additions for 2017 include:
- Mayoral appointee – Mr. Joseph Whitsett, chief executive officer, TWG Development
- Mayoral appointee – Ms. Jennifer C. Green, president, Insight Development
- Mayoral appointee – Mr. Steve Campbell, president, Campbell Strategies, LLC
- Contributor – Mr. John Corbin, regional president, Huntington Bank
- Contributor – Mr. Jeffrey L. Kittle, president and CEO, Herman & Kittle Properties, Inc.
- Contributor – Mr. Greg Fennig, vice president of public affairs, Indianapolis Power & Light
- Community – Mr. Anthony Mason, president and CEO, Indianapolis Urban League
A complete list of INHP’s board members can be found at www.inhp.org/leadership.
The Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership (INHP) increases affordable and sustainable housing opportunities for individuals and families in Marion County, and serves as a catalyst for neighborhood revitalization. INHP enables families to become and remain long-term, successful homeowners through homebuyer education and lending services. INHP also provides thought leadership, technical assistance, financial support and programming to community partners dedicated to neighborhood revitalization. For more information, visit INHP.org.