INHP always is looking for business-savvy individuals who are hard-working and passionate about serving the city of Indianapolis and the people who call it home.
The Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership (INHP) is Indianapolis’ pre-eminent community development catalyst for successful homeownership and sustainable neighborhoods.
We enable our clients to become and remain long-term, successful homeowners through homebuyer preparation, including classes and advising programs and mortgage lending. We also help advance Indianapolis’ quality of life by providing thought leadership, technical assistance, organizational financial support and programming to community partners dedicated to neighborhood revitalization.
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNTIES
The Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership (INHP) is recruiting for the position of Chief Relationship Officer. This position will pursue INHP's mission by providing strategic direction, expertise and implementation capacity in four key areas including:
(1) Executive leadership; (2) Fundraising; (3) Marketing and Communications; and (4) Community Relations.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an understanding that internal and external relationships are both multi-faceted and intersectional; and will demonstrate the ability to be inclusive and comprehensive in the design and execution of strategies while also pursing action and results. This position is part of the Senior Management Team and reports directly to the President and CEO.
Qualified incumbents are required to have a bachelor's degree in a related field of study. In addition, they should have ten plus years of fundraising experience as demonstrated by proven results; ten plus years of proven community experience preferably within Marion County, Indiana community development, affordable housing and/or the human services sector and ten plus years of successful marketing and communications experience as demonstrated by proven B2C and B2B strategies. The incumbent also will need to possess ten plus years of relevant management/leadership experience. Experience working with a nonprofit Board of Directors is required as is experience in consumer marketing and lead generation. The ideal candidate also should possess a Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) credential.
To read the full job description and apply, click here.
The marketing communications associate is an integral part of the marketing communications team, supporting the implementation of INHP’s consumer lead generation and enterprise communications strategies and tactics.
This role will work cross-functionally to support various INHP departments, including homeowner development programming, mortgage lending, philanthropic giving, human resources, affordable housing development and executive leadership. The candidate will join a team comprised of a marketing communications associate counterpart, an agency of record, a department director and chief relationship officer.
Candidates who apply should possess successful, results-driven communications experience with the ability to:
- Creatively compel various audiences through written communications
- Expertly edit organization-wide content to adhere to brand standards
- Confidently apply technical skills to build and manage communications within complex marketing communications software platforms
- Independently plan and collaboratively execute and manage projects
- Steadfastly adopt and advocate for the continued use of brand standards established by the department
The incumbent should be a well-rounded, creative and resourceful teammate with the ability to multitask with ease and think critically. A high level of professionalism and customer service skills are required. All qualified candidates will be expected to participate in a writing exercise as part of the interviewing process.
Qualified candidates should possess the following education and skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, advertising or a related field.
- A minimum of seven years of professional marketing communications experience or a related role.
- Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) preferred, but not required.
- Experience leading teams to develop collateral materials and/or marketing communications tactics.
- Experience creating clear and concise content using AP Style.
- Experience implementing and/or following project management protocols
- Experiencing leading event branding, strategy, planning and execution
- Experience working with an IT department and effectively articulating needs
- Managing technical web and app development projects
- Previous experience managing vendors, including printers, graphic designers, etc.
- Working knowledge in the following programs a plus: Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, WordPress with Beaver Builder editor, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Click Dimensions, Delivra, Neon CRM, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, NextDoor ads and Sprout Social
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
To learn more and apply, click here.
The purpose of the MLO is to promote INHP homeownership programs and services to clients, external referral sources and at community events/meetings, thereby generating leads to meet loan production goals for
home purchase first mortgages, home repair second mortgages, down payment assistance and homeowner
Specific duties of a Mortgage Loan Originator include but are not limited to:
- Originate residential loan products with a focus in Marion County;
- Develop new and expand current relationships with referral sources;
- Analyze credit reports, income and asset documentation to make a creditworthiness decision and provide financial alternatives to clients;
- Lead client interviews using consultative techniques to advise clients on their mortgage loan options and to fully execute the loan application
- Provide exceptional customer service
To learn more and apply, click here.
The Support Associate position is responsible for providing administrative and sales support to the Single Family Lending (SFL) team. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for interacting with existing and prospective INHP clients to promote INHP products and services. This position may also provide administrative support to other program areas when client demand exceeds capacity and be responsible for handling foot traffic in the front lobby at 3550 N. Washington Blvd. location, which includes but is not limited to: accepting deliveries, sorting and delivering the mail, assisting clients in the lobby, accepting payments, etc.
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. with a thirty-minute lunch break. Please note that management reserves the right to change these hours for business needs with notice. Additionally, there may be days where the incumbent is requested to come in early or stay late to provide front desk/lobby coverage.
To learn more and apply, click here.
INHP is an equal opportunity employer, including disabilty/veteran.
WORKING AT INHP
Respect: We believe in treating people and their opinions with dignity through attentiveness, consideration, empathy and ensuring mutual understanding when communicating.
Collaboration: We believe in developing effective partnerships with the community, organizations, clients and colleagues through active engagement and relationship-building.
Customer service: We believe in creating a client-focused environment that is efficient, positive, responsive, welcoming and friendly.
Continuous improvement: We believe in ongoing innovation, evaluation, training and growth while continuously having the courage to ask ourselves, “What can we do better?”
Trust: We believe in creating and maintaining a culture of honesty.
INHP makes equal employment opportunities available to all persons without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, any other legally-protected status, or genetic (including family medical history) information.
This policy applies to applicants and employees and to all aspects of employment including hiring, promotion, demotion, and treatment during employment, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and termination of employment.
We think accountability is the foundation of success for all employees. Our employees own their projects and demonstrate dedication, passion and hard work so INHP achieves its goals.
We like to have fun, too. From employee birthday pitch-ins and wellness challenges, to embracing the spirit of friendly competition during our annual employee campaign activities or voluntary holiday party gag gifts, the INHP team rallies behind its mission and its people.
One of INHP’s core values is continuous improvement, which requires that we encourage our team members to look for ways to grow their skill set.
Whether it’s maintaining professional credentials, attending conferences, conducting cross-training or participating in informal learning opportunities like our monthly lunch-and-learns, continuing education helps our team evolve to accommodate the needs of an ever-evolving work environment. It’s also a great way for our team to share information.
INHP offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Insurance options including medical, dental and vision plans
- Company-paid life insurance benefits
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts or a Health Savings Account
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity to participate in 403(b) retirement program with company-contributed percentage
- Benefit election options to meet your individual needs
- Paid time off (including vacation and sick time), paid holidays and paid winter break
- Employee and wellness committee sponsored activities
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
INHP is a certified member of the Good Wages Initiative, led by EmployIndy in Marion County.
Our company offers support for our employees by paying wages greater than $18/hr and offering healthcare benefits.
Find out more about the initiative on EmployIndy’s website: https://employindy.org/goodwages/