Want to buy a home?
You think you want to own a home someday, but you’ve got questions. Can I afford it? Will I qualify for a loan? Is now the right time? So why not start with INHP? Your non-profit, homeownership resource. And…the place to get all your questions answered, prepare your finances and choose the right mortgage.
- Low minimum credit score of 570
- Down payments as low as 3% of purchase price
- Unique features such as no PMI and down payment assistance
- Access to mortgages from 14 different lenders
- Rehab loan options for fixer uppers
- Unbiased mortgage guidance to help you choose the right mortgage
- One-on-one homeownership advising for up to 2 years
- Personalized homeownership plans based on your situation
- Help to improve credit, reduce debt and save for a down payment
- Dollars & Sense class to make the most of your income and improve budgeting skills
- Understanding Credit class to learn the importance of credit and tips to improve your score
- Homebuyer Education class to help you navigate the process to buy a home from start to finish