You want to buy a home, right? But, first you have questions and maybe a few financial hurdles to overcome. You’ve found the right place to get on the path to buying a home. We’ll provide you one-on-one guidance to prepare your finances, improve your credit score and save for a down payment. And when you’re ready, our unbiased loan officers will help you compare options so you choose the right mortgage.
- Begins with a homebuyers assessment where we’ll pull a tri-merge credit report to analyze your financial history and determine your next steps ($18 single/joint)
- Personal homebuying plan that helps you improve your credit, reduce debt and save for down payment
- One-on-one coaching sessions for up to 24 months with a certified Homeownership Advisor ($100 enrollment fee with payment plans available)
- Homebuying and financial classes
- Ideal for anyone who wants to buy a home, but cannot do so within 2 years due to recent bankruptcy, foreclosure or other financial obstacle
- 10 monthly workshops to help participants prepare to buy a home as well as reach other financial goals.
- Registration for Homebuyer Club is by invite only ($50 enrollment fee)